Solved

Schedule Quick Report to multiple mails at a time

• 7 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi,

I’m trying to add more than one email address at Email Address in Application Server Task

I tried like

narasimha.xyz@xyz.com,narasimha.abc@abc.com(coma(,) separated email addresses)  ,

narasimha.xyz@xyz.com;narasimha.abc@abc.com(semi colon(;) separated email addresses), but not working,

when I use one mail like narasimha.xyz@xyz.com then it works.

Not sure how to add more than one email address in Email Address 

Please help to add 

Thanks,

Narsi.

icon

Best answer by Imal Thiunuwan 7 July 2021, 11:51

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hello @Narsi ,

What is the Application version and the UPD level currently you are in? In Apps 10, this issue has been resolved via the Solution ID 273604 (Related Bug ID: 149341) delivered via UPD6.

Cheers!

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hello @Narsi ,

What is the Application version and the UPD level currently you are in? In Apps 10, this issue has been resolved via the Solution ID 273604 (Related Bug ID: 149341) delivered via UPD6.

Cheers!

Hello @Imal Thiunuwan 

Thanks for replying.

It is IFS Applications 10,

Do you have any resolved link?

Thanks,

Narsi.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hello @Narsi

Thank you for the prompt response. Unfortunately, the solution URL is not accessible to users who are outside of the IFS network. But, if your system is currently below UPD6, you can create a Support case and request for the fix unless if you don’t have plans to upgrade in to a higher UPD level soon.

For your convenience, I will add the Bug Description below.

Hope this explanation is clear with you.

Cheers!

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hello @Narsi

Thank you for the prompt response. Unfortunately, the solution URL is not accessible to users who are outside of the IFS network. But, if your system is currently below UPD6, you can create a Support case and request for the fix unless if you don’t have plans to upgrade in to a higher UPD level soon.

For your convenience, I will add the Bug Description below.

Hope this explanation is clear with you.

Cheers!

Thanks for quick response, 

We are on UPD5, waiting for UPD11.

Thanks,

Narsi.