Report Rule CC mail option is not working at all

• 4 March 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

I have configured report rule setup for sending customer reminder the CC To mail option doesn't send mails at all. I am using IFSV10 upd3. 

ChanakaAmarasekara 4 years ago

Hi,

I don’t see any issue in your rule. I tested with two CC emails with ; separator in a UPD3 enviromant but it works as well.

Yet, I found this bug fix 146470 and it describes your issue and it’s fixed for UPD4. 

http://lcs.corpnet.ifsworld.com/login/secured/buglnw/BlBug.page?BUG_ID=146470

Try applying that and see if it resolves the issue.

I see that you are sending this to outside emails. Maybe they are filtered. Try giving an email which is in the same domain. For example if you are an IFS employee give your email as TO and FROM and give another IFS employee’s email address in CC field.

Regards,

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

can you show us a screen shot from your report rule action?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi,

I tested this on a APPS10 UPD3 as released environment and it works as expected.

Attach the rule I used and the output screenshot.

Maybe you can first try without any condition to make sure the rule is executed. Also check the email addresses are correct. Maybe the mail address you sent is blocked by your mail server. 

From an IFS perspective if you go to Solution Manager > Integration > Explore Application Messages > OUT1 you can check if your application message is processed or not. It should be in Finished state. If you check the details, the cc mail address should be in “Address Data” column.

Hope this helps.

Rgeards,

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi Chanaka and Rusiru,

Below is the attched mail I get from system and Report Rule definintion setup, there is CC mail but we did not get email and same goes with application message screen also it does not show the CC mail id . Same setup is workin in IFS 8 system.

Regards,

Mukesh Gupta

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi,

I don’t see any issue in your rule. I tested with two CC emails with ; separator in a UPD3 enviromant but it works as well.

Yet, I found this bug fix 146470 and it describes your issue and it’s fixed for UPD4. 

http://lcs.corpnet.ifsworld.com/login/secured/buglnw/BlBug.page?BUG_ID=146470

Try applying that and see if it resolves the issue.

I see that you are sending this to outside emails. Maybe they are filtered. Try giving an email which is in the same domain. For example if you are an IFS employee give your email as TO and FROM and give another IFS employee’s email address in CC field.

Regards,