Solved

'Recruitment' component not visible in Aurena

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hello together,

We are logged in as IFSAPP-user and are still missing a modul ‘Recruitment’ in Aurena.

It is installed, but we can only see parts of it, when we force it. 

As an example, ‘Job Candidates’ can be find in projections grants, but we can’t set its grant to ‘Yes’ regarding the navigator.

As you see ‘Job Candidates’ as page exists, but it is not appearing in the navigator.

I hope anyone has an idea how to force the grants.

Thanks very much in advance.

Best regards

Anatol

icon

Best answer by BytAnatoW 4 May 2021, 17:27

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7

Hello together,

We are logged in as IFSAPP-user and are still missing a modul ‘Recruitment’ in Aurena.

It is installed, but we can only see parts of it, when we force it. 

As an example, ‘Job Candidates’ can be find in projections grants, but we can’t set its grant to ‘Yes’ regarding the navigator.

As you see ‘Job Candidates’ as page exists, but it is not appearing in the navigator.

I hope anyone has an idea how to force the grants.

Thanks very much in advance.

Best regards

Anatol

The recruitment page only exists in IEE. I believe @Kicki Ingvarsdotter can give you some further insights.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi,

Some further insights in this: Recruitment will be a part of IFS Cloud and it is in the roadmap  for IFS Cloud 21R2. 

Best Regards,

Kicki

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hello @Kicki Ingvarsdotter ,

Thanks very much for your info. Is it possible to share with us the roadmap of IFS Cloud 21R2 as document?

Best regards

Anatol

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @BytAnatoW ,

Hope the below links would help answer your query.

Best Regards,
Thanushi

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi,

Note that one of the posts from  @Thanushi Jayaweera  is regarding IFS Applications 10.

The planned solution for IFS Cloud will not be a copy of IFS Applications 10.

Roadmap documents you find in IFS Community https://community.ifs.com/product-strategy-and-roadmap-124 and the latest roadmap 

Best Regards,

Kicki

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Got it! Thanks very much 🙏🏻

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

My bad. I didn't want to select my last message as 'correct answer' 🤦🏻‍♂️ should be the previous one.