Solved

Re-print original from Archive

• 18 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hello, 

I’m attempting to give a user access to re-print a report that was originally ordered by another user. They are receiving the following error:

I’ve run debug, but I cannot see where I need to grant them access to preform this function. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

icon

Best answer by paul harland 18 November 2020, 16:08

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

hi @cjohnson 

You would need to make them an administrator to be able to do that - and that’s generally not recommended for endusers.

The other thing is to have a look at setting up Distribution Groups when you generate the report.  There might be something you can do there to make the report available to the other users.

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

@paul harland Thank you. I’ll have my users run Reprint Original Duplicate/Reprint Modified. I believe that we return the exact same reports they are looking for.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

This application feature has been classified as a bug, so you can ask your IFS consultants to apply solution 242416 (bug id 132202) to your code.

Note!

That this behavior is only appearing in the Customer Invoice page, in the overview page “Customer Invoices” it works to reprint a modified invoice for any user.