Quick Report View Details...

• 2 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 42 replies

Hi there,

Does anyone know how to enable it? I had it working once, good few years back where it took me to screen in IFS where data is coming from. Or maybe I’m dreaming it… 

icon

Best answer by Charith Epitawatta 3 November 2021, 21:37

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

@Kasia not sure what window is this in the application but you can view details of a QR from windows in below navigation paths

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

@Kasia not sure what window is this in the application but you can view details of a QR from windows in below navigation paths

Thanks, I know that bit just fine. Just checking if I imagined there being an option to enable navigation from quick report to screen where data is coming from. This particular quick report is coming from 1 screen - 1 view -  it’s made this way to enable quick export of data to Excel as it’s done on server side via quick report rather than client side on IFS screen. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @Kasia,

I checked in one of our reference environments and “View Details” option is available only for Query Builder quick reports. In Query Builder type reports you can see a field named Row Type.

This is automatically set when you add fields to your query builder report. Depending on the value of this, view details option will be enabled. In above example, it will bring you to the Customer Order window when you click on view details on the report. 

However, it seems, if there is no window in IEE for the LU given in row type, view details option will be disabled.

Hope this helps!