Question

Problem with pages IFS Aurena 10

• 6 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Hello, we have a problem with displaying some pages in Aurena IFS 10 UPD15. For example, purchase order and customer order. Interestingly, this problem does not occur in the DEV environment. We compared for example the purchase_order_handling_svc files between the PROD and DEV environments and they are identical. Have you encountered such a problem? where can we start looking?

Failed to retrieve metadata due to internal error.

Url: https://vxxxxxxxxxxx:48080/main/ifsapplications/projection/v1/PurchaseOrderHandling.svc/PurchaseOrderSet?$select=OrderNo,Objstate,VendorNo,Contract,Objgrants,luname,keyref&$skip=0&$top=25

Request Id = 56b7ee98-472f-4b5d-be22-cf99e3a5d960
Date = 2024-02-06T12:45:10.900Z
Client version = 10.15.132.0

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

@Daniel I don’t remember whether the error message was the same, but I once made some pages inaccessible for myself by messing up my User Profile (I added some invalid Conditional Formatting), so I think that’s worth checking.

In fact, check if all users have this issue or just one or two. If it’s a limited number, it could very well be a corrupted User Profile or a User Profile with some invalid settings. If many or all users experience this, it could still be the same on a Base Profile. Either way, you could compare this across the two systems.

Hope this helps!

Rukmal