Question

Permissions and Profiles Changing in 23R1

• 14 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

We’ve been live for a couple of months now using the CRM functionality within IFS Cloud 23R1 only.

Over the past 24 hours we have noticed that users are receiving the error below along with a toast message ‘Failed to Load Person Info’ on the Business Opportunities screen, and the error alone on the Lead Address and Customer Address screens. 

As far as we can see, nothing has changed in our environment to cause this?  I’ve seen a few posts about the error messages and I’ve added the Projection ‘GetPartyTypeWidgetInfo’ which resolved the issue on the Business Opportunities screen but not on the Address related screens.

After some debugging, I added the Projection ‘Address Presentation’ which has resolved that issue.

Has anyone experienced anything similar, or can explain why these projections would suddenly now be required when they weren’t previously?  

Also, several of our users have found that their Bookmarks and Column Settings have been deleted.  Has anyone experienced this, and is there a way to recover their personal profiles?

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi,

Have you had any service updates installed recently into your 23R1 version?

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi Samuel,

No, nothing has been updated/changed since 23.1.4 in early September.

Thanks, 

Laura