Solved

Permission access to Voucher Entry under Financials>General Ledger

• 5 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hello IFS community,

I do not know what I am missing in the permission sets. I have an user that have access to the Voucher Entry under Accounting Rules>Voucher>Manual Voucher=> Voucher Entry

but now access under Financial>General Ledge=> Voucher Entry. The error show “Navigation target frmEntryVoucher is not to be found in the dictionary” when I search in the “Presentation Objects by Component” I can not find the frmEntryVoucher. 

Any way how to provide the access the Voucher Entry under the Financial>General Ledge. ?

I am using IFS10.

Voucher Entry under => >Financials > General Ledge > Voucher Entry

How can I provide the access to this page?

Full access under the > Accounting Rules > Voucher > Manual Voucher > Voucher ENtry

Both Voucher Entry pages have the same objects:

No results if I search by frmEntryVoucher

icon

Best answer by Sajid Ahmed 7 March 2024, 23:59

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @ZTC ZTC JGOTA 

It seems the window name for Voucher Entry is frmMultiCompanyEntryVoucher

You can check that by RMB on the navigator node → Properties

Another easy way to grant to the correct window is by the Presentation Objects by Navigator tab in Permission set details

Hope it helps!

Damith

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hello @dsj 

Thanks for your response.

The page that I have the issue is the one located under the following path

>Finance>General Ledge>Voucher Entry  

On the other hand, according to the property of the page name. It is the same as the one located under path > Accounting Rules >Voucher>Manual Vouchers>Voucher Entry.

When I navigate to the >Finance>General Ledge>Voucher Entry permission set. I am unable to view the voucher entry (See Screenshot below). However, if I click on the "Navigation Preview", I am able to see the Voucher Entry page in the permission set (See Screenshot Below). However, the user is still unable to access the "Voucher Entry" page under the above path.

Keep in mind that under Accounting Rules >Voucher>Manual Voucher>Voucher Entry, the pager is full accessed by the user.

Any idea why the user still cannot access the Voucher Entry page under the path >Finance>General Ledge>Voucher Entry  ?

Thanks,

JL

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Dear @ZTC ZTC JGOTA,

Based on the information provided, I suspect that the 'Voucher Entry' window under the path Finance>General Ledge refers to the incorrect address for that respective application form in the navigator.

Kindly review the erroneous 'Voucher Entry' window's application form's navigator address and make sure that it contains the correct address of 'ifsapf:frmMultiCompanyEntryVoucher' compared to the address of the 'Voucher Entry' window under the path Accounting Rules >Voucher>Manual Vouchers.

Refer to the below steps to check and correct the address of the application form.

1. RMB on the 'Voucher Entry' window's navigator for the erroneous path Finance>General Ledge.
  2. Click on Properties and check the navigator's address and change it with the correct one 'ifsapf:frmMultiCompanyEntryVoucher'

Perform the refresh and test the outcome.

Best Regards,
    M. Sajid Ahmed

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

@Sajid Ahmed 

Thanks, Sajid for your help.