Solved

Page Design: How do I set a section to always be open?

• 29 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

We’re using IFSAPP10, Aurena update 11. I have a request from a coworker to set a section to always be open/expanded. This specific section doesn’t have the check box for Collapsed in my page designer so therefore I’m a a bit lost.

I’ve tried to duplicate antoher section that is always open/expanded on the same side and after that change it to requested, but it changes back to be closed/collapsed. 

Do you have any tricks that can help me get this set?

Best regards,

Lotta (Sweden)

The section is Position and Location on the Equipment Object Navigator, tab Functional Object.

icon

Best answer by TayabAjmal 5 July 2022, 11:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hello @HKALOTTAJ . 

Did you manage to sort this one out or are you still looking for a solution ? I have same issue at the moment. 

Hope you have found a solution or someone else can help. Customer wants to sort this out on multiple pages in their IFS Cloud installation.

Kind regards

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Dear all. 

Answering my own question above.

Option is available for the “page designer”. In the above example I am collapsing the section named “planning schedule” on a work task in IFS Cloud.

This can now be closed.

Thank you.

Kind regards

Badge +2

Hi @TayabAjmal 

Thanks for your response to my question and sorry for my extreme late answer. Your answer helped me to the solution!

Best regards, Lotta