Solved

Outlook CRM Panel

• 22 June 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

We just installed the CRM Panel and it’s live in Outlook. The issue is when I click on it and bring up the pane, it really doesn’t do anything. I see a list of contacts there with a plus sign next to them, but when I click it nothing happens. I was there at WOCO 2019 when the showed this and I know it does much more. What am I missing? This is all I see

I found that this wasn’t granted so I added that, but it didn’t change anything. Is this and IFS thing or a Microsoft thing

icon

Best answer by InfMilanT 25 June 2020, 22:27

View original

5 replies

Badge +2

We have experienced the same issue. In our case it was caused by MS Outlook update and IFS fixed it in LCS Bug 152657.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

We have experienced the same issue. In our case it was caused by MS Outlook update and IFS fixed it in LCS Bug 152657.

Great thanks! Any idea if this was an error you were getting?

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Also, what is an LCS Bug? Is that like a data fix or a patch?

Badge +2

No, we did not get such error. The problem was, that when we clicked to any controls on CRM panel, nothing had happened. We were not getting any error message.

Under the number I have mentioned above, there is a patch available for CRM panel, which corrects this issue which was caused by update of MS Outlook. If you pass the information to your support organization, they will now, what to do.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Also, what is an LCS Bug? Is that like a data fix or a patch?

LCS Patch is a internal wording that we use in IFS. It includes a solution / fix for a issue recreated in a core application. Simply what you have to do is request this patch by creating a case to IFS Support.