Question

"Oops, something went wrong"

• 27 May 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Why do I receive this message when trying to clicking on the application link for IFS hosted cloud Apps10  environment:

It mostly happens when trying to go to the admin screen:

e.g. https://<customer>-<environment>.ifs.cloud:48080/admin 

but also happens to some users on the main link https://<customer>-<environment>.ifs.cloud:48080

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@jporter 

Is it just you who is encountering this error?

Did you ensure there is no scheduled maintenance activity for the environment? it seems to me like the environment is unavailable.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Myself and others.   

It varies on when/who the issue happens to.

Environment can be accessible when accessing main link, but adding /admin it is not responding

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hey @jporter,

Given that this is a IFS Managed Cloud environment, i believe that this is the expected behavior as the admin endpoint would be blocked in the proxy. Any changes that needs to be done in the admin portal would need to be requested through a service-now portal. 

Cheers

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@Sajith D - that can’t be correct.  How are they supposed to access documentation and add ons?  Also, Active Directory is set up, so how to access as ifsadmin?

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @jporter ,

Documentation (<base_url>/documentation.html) and ad-ons (<base_url>/add-on.html) would still be accessible. add-ons would be available in the main page and doc access can be triggered by F1. 

It’s quite interesting what would happen to ifsadmin login as i would image that the admin gateway should also be blocked. Definitely something to check with cloud support i think.

cheers

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

FYI - I received the following explanation on the “Oops”message

Important:  The “Oops” message means you have Reached the IFS Reverse Proxy server, but are NOT ALLOWED in from your location.