Question

Notify Me 10 Screen Coming Blank

• 30 September 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Dear Community,

I have installed touch app server and configured Notify me 10 App.

Now i can log into the app, But no record is coming. Is there any other setup needs to be done.

P.S: I have enabled the following evets 

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Have you enabled the notification types on the TAS? See https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/Foundation1/040_administration/415_touch_apps/090_touch_apps/30_notify_me/default.htm

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Yes I did

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi

Do you have the permission for your user? e.g. the functional role permission set TOUCHAPPS_RUNTIME.

Also, I can see that you are running PO. The events looks ok on that part. 

Just to make sure, as the user you are logging in as, do you have PO to be authorized as that user. I guess you have, but just to make sure. 

Regards

Johan

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi

Do you have the permission for your user? e.g. the functional role permission set TOUCHAPPS_RUNTIME.

Also, I can see that you are running PO. The events looks ok on that part. 

Just to make sure, as the user you are logging in as, do you have PO to be authorized as that user. I guess you have, but just to make sure. 

Regards

Johan

Thanks you for your reply. I have added the permission set to the user. Now the notification is coming. But approve/reject option is missing. What am I missing?

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

The picture show a stream notifiction and those doesn’t have approve or reject.

It is the notification coming from Purchase Order, Purchase Requisition, Supplier invoice, travel expense and Absence request that have approve or reject.

Regards

Johan

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

The picture show a stream notifiction and those doesn’t have approve or reject.

It is the notification coming from Purchase Order, Purchase Requisition, Supplier invoice, travel expense and Absence request that have approve or reject.

Regards

Johan

In order to approve/reject Purchase Order and Purchase Requisition what needs to be done

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

I am not an expert in Pucthasing, but you need to set up the basic data for authroization in Purchasing, you need to create a PO that has the notify me user you are using as the authorizer and then you should get the notification into your app as that user. 

Sorry I can’t give you a step by step instruction here. 

Regards

Johan