Question

No search on custom page and page won't filter.

• 24 December 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

We are having trouble getting custom pages to filter.  For example, we have one custom page that’s built on a custom LU.  It’s very simple, just has a list.  The search option doesn’t show on the page and when creating a command (link) on another page to navigate to it the page doesn’t filter by the parameters we entered in the command.  Is there a trick to getting it to filter?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @HyperRon ,

I'm not sure whether you have found the answer to the above question you raised.

Adding the Datasource Entity Set of the custom page via the page designer will enable the filtering options and the issue with filtering when navigating from another page via a command button will also be resolved (records will be filtered as per the parameters you set to filter when navigating via the command button).

Please make sure to Save > Publish the context after adding the Datasource Entity Set.

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Shani Fernando ,

I'm having the same problem in 22.1.5.

I created a custom page based on a Query Designer projection which joins the standard entities SalesContract and ContractItem.

I have set Datasource Entity Set as you suggested, but still no search options appear in the page.

What am I missing here?

BR/Toine

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @ToBeNL ,

Please click on the magnifying glass option, then the filtering options would appear.
I haven’t tested this on 22R1 SU5, but I believe this will work.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Shani Fernando ,

Thanks for your answer, but I tried that already, and no filter options appear.

BR/Toine