Question

New Projection Search options missing

• 24 December 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi,

In a new Projection and Page I created I noticed that the magnifying glass to show the search options aren’t available.  The page has a Selector, yet search options are not showing.  Is there a reason on some screens there are search options and others there are not?

Thanks,

Paresh

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @Paresh,

Could you please confirm whether you are referring to this magnifying glass and these types of filtering options?

Best Regards,
Shani

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Paresh,

Could you please try with a user who have role FND_ENDUSER ?  to check whether this is permission related.

Restricting Client Functionality (ifs.com)

Best regards,
Chathuranga

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi @Shani Fernando,

We are not seeing any search criteria like what you are seeing in your screen shot.  

Here is an example of what we are seeing on some of our screens.

Notice that there is no Magnifying glass at the top left side, and there is no search criteria.  I appreciate your respond.

Thanks,

Paresh

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi @Chathuranga Samarakoon,

I don’t think it’s a permissions issues since this also don’t work when I logon as the APPOWNER.

Here is what I see.  Notice that there is no Magnifying glass at the top left side, and there is no search criteria. 

Thanks

Paresh

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @Paresh,

This seems like a limitation to me.
I tested the same in IFS Cloud several days ago and noticed the same issue. It is not possible to change this via the page designer.

It seems like adding the mentioned search option (magnifying glass) to custom pages is not possible or there should be another way to configure this.

I hope a member from the relevant support team will clarify this issue.

Best Regards,
Shani

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @Paresh ,

Have you found the answer to the above question you raised?
If not, please set the Datasource Entity Set of the custom page via the page designer, this will enable the filtering options.

Hope this helps.