Question

Navigator Designer Global changes

• 20 May 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 13 replies

I created my own page navigator node in the gobal context of Aurena but when I go to a user that has a different permission set then mine they don't see the newly created node.  How do I get this changes of nodes to show for the different permission sets?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Normally all the global context changes should available to all users as soon as they are published. Please check and confirm that you have published the changes after saving - see below.

If that still doesn’t work, check whether the connected page (for your new navigator entry) is available to that user - copy the page URL from your login and ask user to try to open it. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi Rusiru,

Thank you for responding.  I did verify that the user has access to the time card and the navigator design was published.  In doing some further investigating I discovered the following in the attached.  You will notice in the screen shots that the My Time Card page in my permission set is set to Available.  In the second screen shot for the other permission set the page is not available.  I don't see where I can set this page to Yes.  Can I assume this is why the other permission can not see it in the navigator?