Question

LTU licenses in EE vs. Aurena permission set

• 2 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Question regarding Apps10 customer who is using both interfaces EE and Aurena for LTU users. 

We been informed that you can only add one of below permission to light user:

• FND_RUNTIME (used for Enterprise Explorer)
  • FND_WEBRUNTIME (used for Aurena)

Is there are workaround that these users could use both interfaces as of the Aurena UX is not yet fully taking into use. 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @Jaknfi,

As noted in this article, for a user with LTU licence, the user is granted access to permission set “X” and not to any other permission sets (Excluding FND_RUNTIME or other LTU permission sets).

However, with the introduction of Aurena, I think it should be possible for the user to perform the same 

set of actions through both clients. However, at the moment I don’t think there is a way of doing it. 

If the business scenario can be explained in detail, I think this could be directed to RnD through ideation. 

Let’s see what our colleagues has to say and add regarding this.

Thanks,

Kasun

Badge +3

hi,

As long as for this version the process are managed on EE and Aurena at the same time, and If the LTU contains the EE accesses and the Aurena accesses and it contains "FND_RUNTIME and FND_WEBRUNTIME" in its structure, the user will be able to connect to both interfaces without problems.

Ouahiba

A+