Question

Lobby - Page Parameters

• 27 October 2023
  • 0 replies

Badge +12

Hello,

I would like to understand how Page Parameter works in lobbies. We are using IFS Cloud 23R1.

Scenario 1:

• I tried to add 2 variables in Datasource Designer as parameters.
  • In the Element Designer, if I do not pass any value for the parameter, I assume it should display all the records from Work Task. But it displays only records which has the parameter value in the actual record.
  • Example:
    • In the below image, Work Tasks 29, 328 and 9 have the value for Class of Service field. Therefore, the data is displayed in lobby.
    • For the other tasks, the Class of Service value is null in the Work Task, therefore those details are not displayed.

If I remove the page parameter from the Datasource Designer, all the below details are displayed in the lobby. This is the expected data if I do not pass any value in the page parameter.

Is the Page Parameter considered as a mandatory value to fetch the records? Is there a way I can achieve the same?

Scenario 2:

If I directly add the Page Parameter in the Lobby created, it does not filter based on the parameter value added. It always displays all the data. Why is this Page Parameter not filtering the records?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

0 replies

Be the first to reply!