Solved

Lobby not updating in Aurena when I make changes to it in EE

• 23 September 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi

I am a IFS 10 user on update 8 and when I try to update a Aurena Lobby using the EE Lobby Overview config Mode it doesn’t take effect in the Aurena page. This never used to be a problem in Update 7. Am I missing something or does anyone have any suggestions for me to try?

Cheers 

Jack

icon

Best answer by Rusiru Dharmadasa 23 September 2020, 11:38

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Can you login to Aurena client and execute following URL in a new browser tab? 

https://<hostname>:<port>/main/ifsapplications/web/server/lobby/page/clear-cache

Check whether this resolves it?

Badge +2

Hi Rusiru 

Thanks that seems to have worked for me - Will this also work for all other users or will they have to refresh themselves to be able to see the changes i have made?

It also seems that each time i make a change i need to use your solution for it to update - is this correct?

Jack 

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi Jack,

No, if you browser above url, that will clear whole lobby cache. SO all the users will see the latest changes. Normally if you create a new lobby page it should ideally clear the cache automatically unless an rare issue appears. Try a middleware server restart just to check whether there are any issues in MWS that cause this cache issue. 

But anyway you can bookmark this URL and just browse that when a modification is done in lobbys if that is not automatically fetched in Aurena. 

Hope this helps.