Solved

Lobby navigation to page/search incorrect

• 29 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hello, 

I have created a saved search that uses Sum and Grouping. I’ve built the Lobby element, and it is rendering correctly. However, I’ve updated the Navigation to give the user the ability to be taken to the saved search data when they click the Lobby element. 

When I click the Lobby element, it takes the user to the IFS screen, however, it seems to be dropping the Sum and Grouping. Is this simply a limitation of the Lobby navigation, or is there additional configuration that is needed on the Lobby element? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

icon

Best answer by anmise 30 September 2020, 10:41

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Hello, 

I have created a saved search that uses Sum and Grouping. I’ve built the Lobby element, and it is rendering correctly. However, I’ve updated the Navigation to give the user the ability to be taken to the saved search data when they click the Lobby element. 

When I click the Lobby element, it takes the user to the IFS screen, however, it seems to be dropping the Sum and Grouping. Is this simply a limitation of the Lobby navigation, or is there additional configuration that is needed on the Lobby element? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Are you saying you’d like to open the table window with SUM and GROUP? I don’t believe that is possible.
What you could look into is to copy the screen you are navigating to and set it to run as ‘Own Process’. On the ‘new’ screen you could then have a saved query containing your sum and group condition. It wouldn’t take the lobby parameter filtering into account though. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

@anmise Thank you for the response. Yes, I believe you are correct that SUM and GROUP will not work.