Solved

Lobby navigation

• 6 September 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hello,  I have created a looby page and want the user to be able to clink on the opportunity number and the Opportunity be opened.  However I am not even getting the page to even show that this can clicked on.  Can anyone give  me a steer in the right direction please ?

icon

Best answer by Charith Epitawatta 6 September 2021, 19:55

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi JannetteC,

Did you mean that you can’t even get the lobby page to check the functionality? 

If that’s the problem,

1. Go to Lobby overview page window
  2. Select your page name
  3. Then there is padlock symbol on right upper corner
  4. Unlock that
  5. Then you can Drag and drop buttons

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nipun

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Thanks for your response Nipun,

I can view the page with no issues - there just dosen’t seem to be able to click on the Oppo number

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi JannetteC,

Have you checked unticking the ‘disable navigation on clicking title’ ?

Best Regards,

Nipun

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

I have tried that but it has made no difference

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @JannetteC,

You have given an Aurena address as the URL address. URL address is supposed to set navigation for IEE so you shouldn’t give an Aurena address. If you are using the lobby from IEE, then you need to give the IEE address. 

IEE URL should look similar to below:

Please see the documentation here:

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/foundation1/040_administration/220_user_interface/280_lobby/040_element_designer/020_list_element.htm

If you are trying to access from Aurena, you should specify the web access URL and the way you have specified the filter does not appear to be correct. For Aurena, navigation guide can be found here:

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/foundation1/045_administration_aurena/220_Configuration/800_lobby/850_lobby_navigation_guidline/default.htm

Hope this helps!