Lobby element navigation

• 12 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7
  • Hero (Partner)
  • 17 replies

Hi all,

Hopefully someone can help me with the challenge I'm having.

I have a lobby counter element that shows me requisition lines that should be approved. There are additional filters for project ID, sub project ID and cost center in the lobby.

This lobby element navigates to the "Purchase Requisition Line Authorization” window in IFS. That is where the issue comes up. When navigating to this window, using the datasource condition isn't working. Personally I think because there are two levels of filtering possible in this window:

Now my question. Is it possible to filter on this second level in the window when navigating from the element? So if I filter on project ID 1008 in my lobby page that it filters on the project ID on this second level in this window I'm navigating to.

Because this filtering seems to be on another level I can't find a way to built the URL which includes these filters. I was already trying to see if filtering on seachcontext was working, but it didn't seem to have any effect:

page/PurchaseRequisitionLineAuthorization/List?searchcontext=ProjectId:1008

Kind regards,

Michael

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

As far as I know, we can only filter the 1st main level since we’ll be using the page URL to communicate filtering values.

Badge +1

Hello Michael, Greetings of the day. I happened to face the similar issue for a counter element in Lobby Navigation and upon further investigation in IFS Documentation, I have figured that there is a certain way for you to be able to apply both the filters with a small tweak in the navigation link.

This is what I took as a reference from the documentation - 

page/SalesContracts/List?$filter=CustomerId eq toupper($CUSTOMER_ID$) and Company eq toupper($COMPANY$) and Objstate ne IfsApp.SalesContractsHandling.SalesContractState'Closed' and Objstate ne IfsApp.SalesContractsHandling.SalesContractState'Cancelled'

Using this I’ve tweaked my requirement as - 

page/ShopOrderOperations/List?$filter=OperStatusCode and Objstate eq IfsApp.ShopOrderOperationsHandling.ShopOrderOperationsState'Closed' and Objstate eq IfsApp.ShopOrderOperationsHandling.ShopOrderOperationsState'Cancelled'

I would like you to try this instead for the navigation link - 

page/PurchaseRequisitionLineAuthorization/List?filter=(enter a tentative column) and ProjectId eq IfsApp.PurchaseRequisitionLineAuthorizationHandling.PurchaseRequisitionLineAuthorizationProjectId’1008’

Hope this helps you in any way possible and have a less stressful day,

Regards,

Bhanu