Solved

Lobby Element Designer Form Mapping

• 6 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Greetings,

I know that Form Mapping will be used to display Lobby Element on the certain (associated form).

However, there is no documentation available to explain how we can create Lobby Element and associate the Lobby Element to Mapped to Forms. I came conclusion that the Mapped to Forms are only possible for the Lobby Elements that were created by RnD only. Am I correct?

Hopefully IFS R&D / IFS Employee would give a comment on this subject since this question has been posted 1 year ago and until today there is no response from IFS.

Thank you in advanced for your answers.

/Bobby

icon

Best answer by anmise 7 March 2021, 06:52

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Greetings,

I know that Form Mapping will be used to display Lobby Element on the certain (associated form).

However, there is no documentation available to explain how we can create Lobby Element and associate the Lobby Element to Mapped to Forms. I came conclusion that the Mapped to Forms are only possible for the Lobby Elements that were created by RnD only. Am I correct?

Hopefully IFS R&D / IFS Employee would give a comment on this subject since this question has been posted 1 year ago and until today there is no response from IFS.

Thank you in advanced for your answers.

/Bobby

There is a little bit of information here: https://SERVER_URL:PORT/ifsdoc/documentation/en/UseApplicationClients/EnterpriseExplorer/120_Lobby/ActivityUsingLobbyElementsInContextPane.htm

You add the form mapping from the form itself. Enable ‘Lobby’ in the context pane at the bottom of the screen (RMB - Customize - Add Lobby to list)

Unlock to configure

Select Element you want from the list and click the cogwheel to map form fields with parameters/values

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi Andre,

Thank you for your prompt answer.

Great to have you here!

/Bobby