Solved

Link https://www2.ifsworld.com/apps-instr-videos/default.htm not working anymore?

• 27 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

I was very happy to find good videos in the link https://www2.ifsworld.com/apps-instr-videos/default.htm

but now I get: Http/1.1 Service Unavailable

Thank you for any hints!

Btw: there are also good webcasts here in youtube IFS Insider

icon

Best answer by Novishan Dissanayake 27 April 2021, 13:07

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi,

This is no longer in action and you can refer to the IFS youtube videos instead.

The tips and tricks in IEE will also be removed with a future BP release, which ideally refers to this site you have mentioned.

Cheers!

Novishan 

Badge +2

This is no longer in action and you can refer to the IFS youtube videos instead.

Hi Novishan,

Could you please post the link to this Youtube Channel?

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi,

All the videos related to 'Tips and Tricks' are not available on the IFS Youtube channel I’m afraid. But you can have some useful clips similar to what you had in Tips and Tricks, in the Youtube channel as well.

Cheers!

Novishan

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

Hi,

All the videos related to 'Tips and Tricks' are not available on the IFS Youtube channel I’m afraid. But you can have some useful clips similar to what you had in Tips and Tricks, in the Youtube channel as well.

Cheers!

Novishan

That is a lovely way to continue improving the user experience, how does this relate to moment of service when it just creates more work for the customer?

I have training documents that referred to a large number of tips and tricks videos, all of which have stopped working.  My entire onboarding process is now disrupted.

I don’t understand why the move forward by IFS always means removing useful information - whether it is on the website on in the new application.  Very disappointing.