Question

licensing cost in IFS10

• 9 October 2019
  • 4 replies

Badge +2
What are different licensing cost in ifs10?
Is it user based or employee based?
What is best way to have minimum cost?

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8
The licensing is user based.

You may have many employees which are not connected to a user and this will not cost any additional.
Badge +1
IFS offers "Full" user licences and a Limited Task User (LTU). The LTU is substantially cheaper than the Full licence but is based on an agreed upon grouping of capabilities that forms the specific LTU. This functionality provided in the LTU is typically single functions like time entry, expense reporting, PO auths, Invoice Auths, etc..

As Mike mentioned, there is no cost for employee records (unlike some HR packages) as these employees do not need to be attached to a user. In the case where they are not attached to the user, it is not possible for the actual employee to enter time etc... as this requires at minimum a LTU user licence.
Badge +1

I want to know the IFS ERP per user price. Also what all the different type of users IFS consider. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

I want to know the IFS ERP per user price. Also what all the different type of users IFS consider. 

Hi Akhtars - Where are you located? I can put you in touch with a local rep for pricing details.