Question

KPI Lobbies - IFS Cloud

• 22 February 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi All,

Sorry if I have posting this under the wrong sub group, I though “Experience” is the appropriate group as I couldn’t find any other.

Does anyone know how the KPI’s are derived in IFS Cloud 21R2?

There are many lobbies with KPI’s  and it shows some values, and I cannot find how these KPI’s are calculated. Is there any documentation on this? Any help on this is really valued.

Thanks in Advance!!!

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @malik.sally ,

Please check whether this content is useful for you.

This is for app10

I noticed below content related to cloud version.

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/21r2/020_installation/005_installation_roadmap/050_product_specific_info/#about-kpi-services

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi Dumeesha,

Thanks for sharing the link. I believe  ‘KPI services’ referred in the document is some other feature which comes with the IFS Analysis models. I am pretty much interested in IFS Central Lobbies with KPI’s and the definition of these KPI’s. In IFS Cloud these industry specific lobbies are highly promoted and infact it is quite useful once you know how the numbers are made up. I am trying to dig in and see where the numbers are coming from.

Regards,

Malik

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi @malik.sally 

If you click on one of the KPI elements, it will navigate to another page with a list of Key Performance Indicators being displayed on different lobby pages. 

I went from the Procurement Central lobby which is why the path shows that name.

The field description indicates that the measures are not being calculated automatically right now. There are default measures and targets specified in the list. We are able to edit these values manually but no calculations are being performed by IFS.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

In IFS22R1 the help text has not changed. I take it that we still wait for automatic updates of the Measure field.

It would be great if at least one example would be inserted how we could do this ourselves (event to update the content or nightly job that updates all that you know). I understand that this is now up to customer (so not IFS) to fully implement themselves.

I hope this changes soon.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Unfortunately the Lobby KPIs don't have any calculation ... Both the target and measure value are hard coded in the element … You can edit the values bij clicking the element. Would be nice if someone from IFS R&D could react and inform about the plans with these KPI elements.

Example:

Change the Measure

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Sorry, just realized I basicly repeated the post from gkharkwal.