Question

Issue with custom entity ODATA

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi, Everyone,  i have this issue when i try to consult my custom entity from the Project Definition Page

{"error":{"code":"ODATA_PROVIDER_ERROR","message":"An internal server error occurred. Contact administrator.","details":[{"code":"EXPRESSION_PROPERTY_NOT_IN_TYPE","message":"The property 'Cf_Related_Project', used in a query expression, is not defined in type 'IfsApp.ProjectDefinitionHandling.Project'."}]}}

i was create a relationship between 2 entities and i create a list element in one tab for can consult my custom entity but this error appears.

Somenone knows how can i fix this error?

attach my  configuration 

Thanks for the Help

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @HumbertoFloresD ,

Would you mind sharing the key mapping you defined in the below step and a screen capture of the entity RevenueAdjustments (expectation is to see what type of attribute has been used in the key mapping)?

Further, kindly share a screen capture of the step in which you are receiving the server error.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @Shani Fernando yes sure, 

this is the key mapping 

And the step in shows me an error  is basycally  when i open the project definition page and try to view the  list for  my custom entity :

Thanks for the Help

Regards 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Think you might need to grant the newly created entity in ‘Projection Grants’. Possibly your newly attached entity is over here but not yet granted.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

hi @MiLeNL  i was granted the New Entity and doesnt work , continue appears the same error.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

i granted the Custom Lu and Still Crashing.

Badge +1

@HumbertoFloresD I am also facing the same problem. Kindly help me if your issue is already solved.

Badge +2