Solved

Issue with a Custom Entity in Aurena

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi everyone, i have this issue i was creating a new custom LU Entity, and in aurena i was create a  page configuration and projection conf.   i also create a relationship with project Entity.

Then i try to create a List using this entity in the Project Definition Page but doesnt work, i dont know if i missing something .

But i need can use this custom entity for create a list in project definition page, maybe i missing something.

Thanks for the Help.

Regards.

icon

Best answer by MitDenukN 7 June 2022, 01:27

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @HumbertoFloresD,

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @Himasha Abeywickrama  Thanks for the Help , but my  issue is how can i view my custom entity for can be referenced in another page , for example in project Definition.

I mean can create a new list and reference my custom Entity.

Badge +14

Hi @HumbertoFloresD , As you are trying to connect your custom LU to Project Definition page, you need to configure ‘ProjectDefinitionHandling’ projection. Please try to add your new entity to the projection ProjectDefinitionHandling

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @MitDenukN  i search for Projection  ProjectDefinitionHandling and i saw this 

Then i add my entity in Projection for Project 

But doesnt Work , and i not found ProjectDefinitionHandling in projection Configuration, 

I dont know if i missing something, 

Thanks for the Help

Regards.