Solved

Is there any way to Include in Compatibility Application Type any projection from IEE?

• 28 March 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge +4

Is there any way to Include in Compatibility Application Type  any projection from IEE.
I don’t have an access for API Explorer in APP10 UPD6.

This one is from APP10 UPD11

Here I am getting API Explorer but in APP10 UPD6 we don’t have that.

I think there is any option to do this projection enabling from IEE.
Is there anyway to do this from IFS Enterprise Explorer?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by NickPorter 28 March 2022, 15:15

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

I don’t think you can include projections in Compatibility Application Type from inside IEE in any Apps10 versions.  I’m only aware of that being an option in Aurena.

You can grant security on some Projections though IEE but that’s all.

Nick

Badge +4

Thanks Nick for your reply.

Do you know any way to enable to ‘Include Projections in Compatibility Application Type’ from Aurena as UPD6 don’t have API Explorer.

Thanks again Nick

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Unfortunately I don’t know that.  If I remember correctly, UPD6 was supposed to be the first ‘full’ Aurena release but there were really still come gaps.  We never had to use it - we jumped from UPD5 to UPD9.  Presumably there *should* be a mechanism and it is probably somewhere in Aurena, but I don’t know what it would be.

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

The more I think about it I suspect that it is not something that actually existed before Apps10 UPD8. 

We use Boomi for some integrations and the REST version if their connector only supports Apps10 UPD8 and higher.  Boomi connections to prior versions of IFS need to use IFS Connect or directly access views/tables.

Therefore, since the ‘Include Projections in Compatibility Application Type’ really makes the API available as a REST call, I would think that it is not something that existed anywhere in UPD6.

HTH,

Nick

Badge +4

Thanks a lot Nick for your answers. 🤜🤛