Solved

Is there a way to customize lobbies in IFS cloud

• 30 March 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

In App10 we could customize the lobby elements in different ways like changing the elements text type .

Is it possible to change,

• Text style
  • Lobby Background
  • Lobby Element colors ( more than the existing handful )

IN IFS CLOUD 21R1/21R2

Thanks in advance,

Chamaka

icon

Best answer by LakmaliRD 31 March 2022, 06:47

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi Chamaka,

This is possible in IFS Cloud as well

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi Chamaka,

This is possible in IFS Cloud as well

Hi @Dinusha.Jayasekara ,

Is there a specific setting we need to activate to do so . Or is it available after some edition . This is how we see in our application .

Kindly check on both Cloud 21R1 and Cloud 21R2 

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Chamaka Wimalarathne ,

In 21R2, there was a visual uplift for lobbies. With that, element designer removed the capability to set individual background colors, font colors, etc. Now it will support setting a “style” with a meaning.   That’s why you see this new color style picker. Also this allows you to set a custom branding to the lobby via Appearance designer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @LakmaliRD ,

As I remember ( correct me if I’m wrong  😊 )custom branding affects the whole application . Not  only the lobby .

Or is there a way to just isolate a particular lobby ?

Regards,

Chamaka

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Chamaka Wimalarathne ,

Please check below course in IFS Academy. It will give you a better picture.

Course ID: SOCLDONUE202109

User Experience - IFS Cloud 21R2

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi,

I think you are looking at Lobby- Element designer in it’s first state, as in it hasn’t connected to a lobby with limited to no data assigned. At this point it is asking for the first building blocks and colour/ style will come later as you build through the lobby.

From our experience in Cloud. Utilising existing lobbies, copying and then reviewing element designer is the fastest, most secure way of customising bespoke lobbies. 

Use the ‘toggle lobby toolbar’ button on an existing lobby.
That will bring up this bar, where you can duplicate, then edit/ add/ delete elements 

Hope that is useful!

Alex