Solved

Is that table INTFACE_JOB_HIST_DETAIL_TAB just save records which is failed?

• 2 December 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello all, I want confirm one thing.

I notice that one line will be added to table INTFACE_JOB_HIST_HEAD_TAB once I execute a migration job. But I can not find any records in table INTFACE_JOB_HIST_DETAIL_TAB if all rows are migrated successful.

Is it the table INTFACE_JOB_HIST_DETAIL_TAB just save records which are failed?

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by Lee Pinchbeck 3 December 2021, 10:14

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @Bright Zhao,

It would depend on the settings you have for the particular interface you have run. If it appears in the integration schedules (Monitor Schedules menu option in FSM) then you can click the configure button on the relevant line and on the last page of the configuration window there will be a tick box marked use integration run log for tracking.

If this is ticked then the detail table should populate regardless. Unticked and successful runs will not populate the detail table.

If it is not on that screen you will need to provide more detail of what the run is that you are performing, how it was setup and how you are running it.

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Bright Zhao,

It would depend on the settings you have for the particular interface you have run. If it appears in the integration schedules (Monitor Schedules menu option in FSM) then you can click the configure button on the relevant line and on the last page of the configuration window there will be a tick box marked use integration run log for tracking.

If this is ticked then the detail table should populate regardless. Unticked and successful runs will not populate the detail table.

If it is not on that screen you will need to provide more detail of what the run is that you are performing, how it was setup and how you are running it.

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck

Hi!

Thanks your answer!

I use IFS 8. Here are screens of my migration job. There is no option you mentioned.

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @Bright Zhao,

You’ve found your way to the wrong sub forum in that case. These forums are for the FSM and PSO applications rather than IFS8. I will move this thread to another subforum for you so you can get the best audience to see this.

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Bright Zhao,

You’ve found your way to the wrong sub forum in that case. These forums are for the FSM and PSO applications rather than IFS8. I will move this thread to another subforum for you so you can get the best audience to see this.

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck

Thanks for your quick reply!

In fact I am confuse with the sub forums. I can not find right sub forum often which is suit for my question.