Invalid ROWID Failed executing query

• 27 April 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 21 replies

Hi!
one user struggles with this message when just querying or fetching for any result in window Payment Schedule for purcahse Order.

I have tried to put the same permission set on me, but im not getting this error.
Anyone know what can be the reason and how to solve it?

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hello @awe 

Do you try to run the quick report using PLSQL or your IDE tool?

I wonder if the problem is join or an issue with bad data? Are you querying using a custom view or table? Did you create the view or table using IFS Studio ?

Can you post the message from the view details?

Thanks,

JL

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi @ZTC ZTC JGOTA 

its not a quick report, it is in this window: Payment Schedule for Purchase Order.
The error occur even if the user just want to fetch all data (F2)
i have put the same permission set on my user and the error does not exist.
Does not exist 

The message:
Server error messages:

Ifs.Fnd.FndSystemException: Unexpected error while calling server method AccessPlsql/Invoke ---> Ifs.Fnd.FndServerFaultException: ORA-01410: invalid ROWID

Failed executing query (ORA-01410: invalid ROWID)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.ParseErrorHeader(FndBuffer buffer, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.UnMarshalResponseHeader(Stream responseStream, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.HandleHttpSuccessResult(HttpWebResponse result, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, String operation, FndBodyType responseBodyType, Object responseBody)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeInternal(Object requestBody, Object responseBody, String intface, String operation, FndRequestContext requestContext, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, Boolean forcedSync, Boolean integrationGateway)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeInternal(Object requestBody, Object responseBody, String intface, String operation, FndRequestContext requestContext, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, Boolean forcedSync, Boolean integrationGateway)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeInternal(String intface, String operation, Object requestBody, Object responseBody, FndRequestContext requestContext, Boolean forcedSync, Boolean integrationGateway)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.PLSQL.FndPLSQLCommandCollection.Invoke()
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.PLSQL.FndPLSQLCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.PLSQL.FndPLSQLSelectCommandReader.Read(Boolean prepare)
   at Ifs.Fnd.Data.ADONetProvider.FndAPCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Maybe i found it now, will come back with answer after testing.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

There was an entry which should not be there for this specifc user.
I removed it and now it works fine.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi @awe 

In my experience, when this happens is a custom field issue. 
Well. I will test this way. I will remove the approval from custom fields and try F2 without custom fields. Let's see the results. If you got data, you would need to find which custom field the problem. Check more the custom fields that are calling custom packages.

I hope this helps :-)

Thanks,
JL