Question

IFSDB Lost TNSPing and RDP simultaneousely on wire. Wifi works great.

Badge +5

I can ping IFSDB but not TNSPing. All coms problems are localized to wired traffic. Firewall and registry settings have been doublechecked. AV has been uninstalled/reinstalled on both client and server to eliminate it as a cause. All windows updates are current. Any ideas not previousely mentioned?

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

You have raised this query within the IFS assyst Channel whereas your tag suggest that this is an IFS Apps issue. 

Would you be able to clarify so that we can address or direct to the correct channel?

Badge +5

This is my first post ever. I am new to IFS. My boss left, after 5 years of denying my requests for training. Now I’m  trying to pick up the pieces. Forgive my structural mistep, and my obvious frustration. Please direct me to the proper channel. As I obviousely do not know where I belong here.

Badge +5

I genuinely do not know how to relocate my post to the proper thread. I’d take any advice.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

If this has not already been moved, I would suggest the ‘Framework & Experience (Infrastructure, Cloud, Integration, Dev Tools)’ channel