Question

IFS8 Weblogic issue

• 2 March 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi Can anyone help me on following error in Apps8, When do i kill the session of the users the below error occurs, Finally restart the services of middleware only works

Ifs.Fnd.FndSystemException: Your User Profile cannot be loaded.

Personal settings will not be applied and any changes to these will not be persisted. ---> Ifs.Fnd.FndSystemException: Unexpected error while calling server method ManageMyUserProfile/LoadMyUserProfile ---> Ifs.Fnd.FndServerFaultException: Unable to get database connection. (weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourceDisabledException: Pool fndbas is Suspended, cannot allocate resources to applications..)

weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourceDisabledException: Pool fndbas is Suspended, cannot allocate resources to applications..

at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.HandleHttpSuccessResult(HttpWebResponse result, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, String operation, FndBodyType responseBodyType, Object responseBody)

at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeInternal(Object requestBody, Object responseBody, String intface, String operation, FndRequestContext requestContext, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, Boolean forcedSync)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeInternal(Object requestBody, Object responseBody, String intface, String operation, FndRequestContext requestContext, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, Boolean forcedSync)

at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeInternal(String intface, String operation, Object requestBody, Object responseBody, FndRequestContext requestContext, Boolean forcedSync)

at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.Activity.FndActivityContext.Invoke(String intface, String operation, Object request, Object response)

at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.Activity.FndActivityCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(Object body)

at Ifs.Fnd.UserProfile.ServerInterface.Ifs.Fnd.UserProfile.IManageMyUserProfile.LoadMyUserProfile(Boolean useEncoding, ClientProfileValue clientProfileValueCondition)

at Ifs.Fnd.UserProfile.FndUserProfile.LoadUserProfile()

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi Aravindhan,

Is your admin server moving to a suspended state? before restarting the services did you check the server status?

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Thanks for you reply , Due to emergency of production DB down, Missed to watch the server status,

Incase admin server moving to suspended state, What action need to be taken, Appreciate your reply. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

You can run the start_as_server script and mention AdminServer as the input to start, if it didn’t go the running state I think there could be other problems, which need investigations, probably Managed server deployment issues or corruptions. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi, Thanks for your reply. Found the different error  logs in Managed server

####<2 Mar, 2021 9:39:45 AM IST> <Error> <HTTP> <Hostname> <ManagedServer1> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '12' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <eaca8ea5-7a95-4d39-9671-99e578e3a54d-009b96a2> <1614658185615> <BEA-101019> <[ServletContext@2007574606[app:ifsapp module:/fndext path:null spec-version:3.0 version:2020-07-26_08.02.14]] Servlet failed with an IOException
java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

Warning> <FndOracleLoginModule> <> <ManagedServer1> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '12' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1614664586041> <BEA-000000> <Password has expired.

ExecuteThread: '6' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1614659874107> <BEA-000000> <The account is locked.> 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

I think the log is reflecting the fact that you tried to kill the session, anyways killing sessions is not advisable, do you often try to kill sessions ? Is it because of some other issue you face?

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Thanks for your reply ,Yes your right, I had a problem one of the user not able to login to IFS, I have verified in database level and find his user ID previous session has not been disconnected form the instance, I have find the SID and SERIAL no of the particular session , After that the problem started in the application.

I remember this same issue facing last 6 months around 5 to 6 times.  And one more thing after enabling the  case - Sensitive for logon passwords this type of issue started