ifs10upd8 demo for process automation/aurena bot/power BI

• 1 September 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 19 replies

Hello,

we are in ifs10upd8, can someone share the documents/steps how to cofig and demo for process automation/aurena bot/machine learning/power BI integration?

icon

Best answer by Yasas Kasthuriarachchi 15 September 2020, 04:52

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

hello, anyone have the document about how to config aurena bot(chatbot)? thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi @lion,
Thank you for contacting IFS Community. I think there was a delay since the question was submitted to Financials forum rather than Technology. I have moved it to the correct forum.

Regarding Aurena Bot;

Regarding Power BI Integration refer here.

If you are referring to Environment Automation refer here.
If it relates to Build Automation refer here.

We would further be able to assist you if you could detail what exact process in automation and machine learning that you want to know more on related to IFS Applications that you are targeting to demo (specific process or window screens with screen captures may also give us a better idea in helping you further) ?

Hope these will help !

Best Regards,

Yasas

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi

Yasas_AK

thanks for the info, could you please have a step by step example for me to config IFS Bot work with Teams?

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi @lion,
I guess you mean Aurena Bot and I feel your request is very specific and that you will need assistance from either IFS Trusted Advisor, Partner or please contact IFS Consulting (via a case where it has been made available) to gain more specific information regarding this request and possibilities.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Yasas