IFS SOAP and Email Integration Scope of Work (Setup IFS Connect)

• 1 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hello My Dear Friends,

I wanted to open such a topic in order to learn about IFS Integration, gain experience and eliminate deficiencies. It is very important that my friends with good technical knowledge help us in this matter.

As a result; users, from this post:

• What inbound/outbound operations do and how they are used
  • What are transformers? what does it do? How to use?
  • How to read incoming email? How to process a read e-mail?

will find answers to their questions and learn with examples. Also Those who know will consolidate their knowledge.

Can friends who have knowledge and experience on the above item/s send me a message? So let's form a team and help the whole community. This team will create understandable scenarios with examples, document them and share them in the IFS Community.

Don't you think it's a good idea?

Best Regards,

Barış

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@udlelk any comments on above question?

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@Yasas Kasthuriarachchi  - There are a few topics in this one. Can you tag a few people who could contribute? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi,

Yes, There are many posts on this topic. but there is no post that can be understood by all developers and reach clear information. I made such an attempt to make it happen. I hope there will be teammates who can help!

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

This is a very good idea. However it seems no experts came forward for this to be carried out? Or is there a separate thread/group already created?