Skip to main content

Hello everyone,

I can’t find decent information about syntaxes to create visible condition in ifs report designer.

My goal right now is to hide a field (charge_amount) when the value is negative (starting with ‘-’).

There is also a second condition for this same field, which is core from ifs ivc report

tns:CUSTOMER_ORDER_IVC_REP/tns:INVOICE_TYPE = 'CUSTORDCRE'.

My question is how do I do this ? Should I use the visible condition as below and add an expression . If so, what’s the correct syntax for the negative parameter i’m looking for ?

Best regards,

Moved to the framework section.

@Romain_SNP I see that field already has a condition to show the field only if the invoice is a Credit Invoice. Normally amount fields are with minus ‘-’ in case of Credit Invoices.

Anyways, if you wanna hide the field you should leave the existing condition in place and add :

and tns:CUSTOMER_ORDER_IVC_REP/tns:INVOICE_LINE_TYPES/tns:INVOICE_LINE_TYPE/tns:CHARGE_GROUPS/tns:CHARGE_GROUP/tns:CHARGE_TYPE_ITEMS/tns:CHARGE_TYPE_ITEM/tns:CHARGE_AMOUNT > 0

Hello ! Thanks for your answer.

Unfortunately It’s not completly sovling my problem. Probably because there is something more I don”t understand in ifs report designer.

I should explain better also :

I have cf_charge_amount which is located in invoice_line_type LU of the report schema (it’s a custom field from entity configuration). The Custom field work as intended that’s not the question.

On this IVC report, we want to show this cf_charge_amount always when it’s a DEB invoice. So no condition, at this point.

When it’s a CRE invoice and the amount is >0, we also want to show it. Otherwise it should be hidden from the CRE invoice.

To do so, I was supposing I should do multiple condition using this :

In the (1) field I say “show the value of this field” when the invoice is DEB or CRE (always it seems).

In (2) I have writted :

tns:CUSTOMER_ORDER_IVC_REP/tns:INVOICE_TYPE ='CUSTORDCRE' and tns:CUSTOMER_ORDER_IVC_REP/tns:INVOICE_LINE_TYPES/tns:INVOICE_LINE_TYPE/tns:INVOICE_LINES/tns:INVOICE_LINE/tns:CF_CHARGE_AMOUNT>0

Strange thing when I test like that on CRE invoice, there is no data showing up on a credit invoice where there is a charge amount of 0,10€.

Can you help me a bit understand my mistakes ? 
Best regards

@Romain_SNP OK, then if I understood correctly you would need to combine and and or  conditions to make this work. I believe this is what you would need to use in the Visible condition field only:

tns:CUSTOMER_ORDER_IVC_REP/tns:INVOICE_TYPE ='CUSTORDDEB' or ( tns:CUSTOMER_ORDER_IVC_REP/tns:INVOICE_TYPE ='CUSTORDCRE' and tns:CUSTOMER_ORDER_IVC_REP/tns:INVOICE_LINE_TYPES/tns:INVOICE_LINE_TYPE/tns:INVOICE_LINES/tns:INVOICE_LINE/tns:CF_CHARGE_AMOUNT>0)

Let me know how it goes. If required we could get on a call to better understand what you are trying to achieve.

Hello @Marcel.Ausan, sorry for the delay of this answer.

Unfortunately with the conditions you give above, it does not work. Regarding if the invoice is deb or cre, there is no more information displayed.

I’m up for a call if you don’t mind and still available to help me 🙂.

Regards

@Romain_SNP I missed your reply. Yes we could have a short call. Just message me on LinkedIn and we could continue there.

I finally had a solution, thanks Marcel.Ausan !