IFS Enterprise Explorer 10 does not download automatically after f1 mage

• 27 February 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 8 replies

Hi,

i have issue about customization deployment.

After f1 mage, the IFS 10 application does not download automatically.

advice please.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Rusiru Dharmadasa 27 February 2020, 09:29

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

In APP10, F1 mage is done through installer. Is this how you signed it? Or a different way?

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

In APP9, i deploy the customization dll in ifs_home\instance\<instance>\client\runtime, then run f1 mage, the iFS application will be updated automatically when user run the IFS application.

In APP10, there is a different client runtime location. i read IFS documentation, the client runtime is located in <ifs_home>\<repository>\client\runtime. after i put my customization .dll and run f1 mage, the IFS application does not update. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

In APP10, the client runtime is deployed in WebLogic as client.war. You can see similar file in ifs_home\instance\<instance>\client.war. 

You will need to do your modifications in <ifs_home>\<repository>\client\runtime and then perform a reconfiguration. Then the files in <ifs_home>\<repository>\client\runtime will be deployed in WebLogic. F1mage will be automatically done by the installer. 

During the reconfiguration, Change a radio button selection in below screen and press Next → Come back to Previous screen and again select the default setting which was there before. This is just to make sure there are changes in client signing, otherwise the installer ignores re-generating client.war in case if it doesn’t detect any changes.