Question

IFS Developer Studio

• 16 March 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Is there any step by step to try the sample project from IFS Developer studio..?

I installed IFS Developer studio and Oracle DB. So can I run the sample projects. When I run the sample project I got the following error,

Target "deploy" does not exist in the project "IFSTest". 
BUILD FAILED (total time: 0 seconds)

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Jahir91,

I’m not sure if this has the info you are looking for. But if you have access, this is the best place to get the required information and guidance. 

IFS Applications 10 Technical Documentation (ifsworld.com)

Please refer to IFS Development Guide. 

Best Regards,

Charana

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

hi @Jahir91 

May be you can try out some given samples:

/Harshini

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

hi @Jahir91 

May be you can try out some given samples:

/Harshini

Hi,

I tried the sample project, still I am getting same build error.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @vsraman85 

Have you configured the database properly in Developer studio tool, seems like it’s an issue in how you have configured the DB. In the navigator RMB on the database node and open a command window by selecting “Execute Command” option. In the command window try to run a command and see whether u can run any query., 

/Harshini

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi @hamalk ,

Yes. I am able to configure Oracle DB, Test connection is success. Able to execute some commands, able to see list of tables, views and packages. When I try to build the solution, getting error. “Target deploy doesn’t exist”.

Thanks

Venkat

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@vsraman85 

Can you create a new project and see how it works for you, could be your project is corrupted:

refer: 

https://community.oracle.com/tech/developers/discussion/1677114/error-from-ant-deploy

/Harshini