Question

IFS DEV log in issues Apps 9

• 20 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

Hello,

I’ve been asked to grant permission to 6 users to our DEV environment.  I have one user who cannot access IFS DEV while the others don’t have any issues.  Credentials for all users are firstinitiallastname in CAPS for both username and password.  I confirmed the user is listed under our list of users.  The user’s status is set to active.  Users are instructed to log into DEV using specific credentials vs what their PROD credentials.  The DEV credentials do not work.  

Is there any other way to test and correct this issue for this 1 user? 

Thank you. 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @vlee14,

FND_RUNTIME is the real baseline that we use, attached to our basic ‘all users’ permission set, to allow them to log in. FND_ENDUSER set also contains FND_RUNTIME. Can you check if those 6 users have that permission set granted? If yes, then you’ll need to reach support via a ticket. 

Best Regards,
Charana

Badge +3

Hi Charana,

Thank you for your response.  I just wanted to follow up that the issue has been resolved.  I was able to reset the 1 user’s password under ORACLE USER in DEV.  I will note your recommendation though for future references.  It could possibly be a resolution for future use.

I appreciate the assistance.