Solved

IFS Demo Environment for testing purposes

• 19 May 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Can anyone share a link to access an IFS Demo environment where we can test flows? We use IFS App10 UPD9 and we have a few customizations for business requirements. In some instances we like to test a flow in the standard IFS before actually reporting to IFS Support organization. 

Before actually ordering a new IFS module, we’d like to test too if we have such an environment. Thanks. 

icon

Best answer by Eugene Wager 19 May 2021, 16:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

As a user of Apps 10 you should be able to make arrangements with one of the IFS existing accounts representatives to get use of the RACE environment which would contain all functionality offered in Apps 10 UPD 9.  90 day licenses are probably available to your company for a RACE environment, which could be installed in less than 1 day.

Badge +1

Hello all, could you be so kind to give me access on APP 10 Race environment, i would like to see environment to check some options.

Now i am using APP 8 version but i get some training on IFS Academy and i would like to check some options.

I follow some manuals how to enroll APP 10 RACE environment but all links are nonfunctional.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @durasrb 

Rather than requesting access here, I think better if you follow @Eugene Wager ‘s advise above.

Thanks,
Asela