Skip to main content
Question

IFS Cloud Machine Learning Interfaces

• 3 July 2024
  • 9 replies

Dear IFS Automation Team,

we are running remote deployment of IFS Cloud 23R2SU7 and we would like to test ML interfaces for Expenses and Invoices. Some time ago I got attached document how to configure ML with 23R1. Can you pls. provide the same for 23R2? As technical documentation seems to be silent about the configuration;-(  

Thanks Jan

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Dear all,
I did the setup and I have tested on few expense receipts and technically it seems to be working fine, pls. see screenshots.

I see several solutions around expenses now (ML, Trip Tracker, Credit Card Statement Import) however these seems to be isolated and not connected to each other.

I guess this ML option would be mainly appreciated by Trip Tracker users. Is there any estimate when the functionality might be available there?

On the other hand, most of the expenses today is paid by credit card, so expenses are created from the credit card statement import once the credit card statement is available (a week after the trip).

Is it possible to match credit card statement transactions with the expenses created via Trip Tracker instead of creating new expenses?

Thanks Jan

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi @ORFJAN - did you have  got the Documentation for ML and 23R2? Would be possible to share the setup? 

Thx and BR

Theo

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @TheofilLepschy,
I got the 23R2 version, pls. see attachment, it’s almost the same as 23R1 version. IFS folks promised to update technical documentation accordingly.
Hope this helps.

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi @ORFJAN - many thanks! I’ll try it out, I’ll come back. BR

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi @ORFJAN,

Happy to see the ML related tests are successful. Both of the below requirements exist in our backlog already.

1. Enabling scanning receipts in trip tracker: (FYI @Mevan_p )

2. Connecting credit card transactions with trip tracker expense sheets.

Currently we don’t have any estimate on the availability timeline as it’s not planned for any major release as of today.
@milagb  Please add if you have more info.

Thanks.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @Sahan Wijerama ,
thanks for reply, good news these are already in the backlog as both will be appreciated. 

Would be great to have at least an indication (not a commitment) what release these functionalities might be available with so we can set proper expectations with our business stakeholders. The answer “we don’t have a clue” is not helpful too much.
Thanks Jan

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi @ORFJAN , Hi all,

short feedback from my side: we have succesfully setup on 23R2 SU6:

• Scan Customer Order
  • Quick Expense Reporter
  • CRM Business Card

BR

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

@TheofilLepschy 

great it works for you too, we also tested Scan Customer Order, but we have no business case for this at this moment,
I’m really looking forward to see Scan Supplier Invoices in next releases,

@Sahan Wijerama  I hope it will be coming, any idea when?

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi @ORFJAN ,

Timeline needs to be decided by @milagb & @Mevan_p 

Considering the considerable size/effort/complexity , I think this is not a short term win for sure.