Question

IFS Cloud 22R2.6, 23R1.1, links to base data not working from

• 25 August 2023
  • 10 replies

Badge +3

We have noticed that the links in the header part of screens have stopped working, e.g. on a Customer Order we are unable to ‘zoom’ to the customer record without RMB and opening in a new tab.

This affects 23.1 and 22.2.6 and later.

Has anyone else noticed and has anyone found a fix?

10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

@coobrians  I can confirm that indeed on 23.1 we face the same issue. So I assume this is a bug

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @coobrians,

Are you getting this issue for IFS Cloud 23R1 SU1 as well? This issue seems to have been reported for IFS Cloud 23R1 EA and fixed in IFS Cloud 23R1 GA.

Furthermore, please check in Microsoft Edge browser and see if you see the issue there as well. It appears the problem exists only in Google Chrome. Please also try updating Google Chrome to the latest version.

Hope this helps!

Badge +3

Hi @Charith Epitawatta,

I tried this in MS Edge and got the same result.  The 23R1 instance I used is the GA, so fix doesn’t look like it has worked.

Thanks,

Brian

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

@Charith Epitawatta 
We can confirm that this bug still exist on 23R1 SU4

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

This started happening for us in 22.2.8 about 2 weeks ago.

It is the same in Chrome and Edge.

There is something strange though, because if I am on a Customer Order and click on the link to the Customer (which in my opinion should always open in a new tab), the link DOESN’T work.

However, if I look at the order lines and click on the Sales Part, the link DOES work. Same with Charge Type.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

According IFS support this is related to chromium browsers (chrome, edge)  on 115 and newer versions. IFS is lookin for solution as well, as workaround there was offered to downgrade browser to 114, which is not suitable for everybody (e.g. company security policies)

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Thank you.

It is weird how some links work and some dont.

Badge

Does anyone know if there is a IFS case that can be referenced for this issue?

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

We have a case logged ourselves and we have been told it will be fixed in

• 22.1.20 - 22R1 SU20
  • 22.2.13 - 22R2 SU13
  • 23.1.6 - 23R1 SU6
  • 23.2E.0 - 23R2 EA
  • APP10UPD22
Badge

We have a case logged ourselves and we have been told it will be fixed in

• 22.1.20 - 22R1 SU20
  • 22.2.13 - 22R2 SU13