Solved

IFS Changelog

• 8 January 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hello all, 

I’m curious to know if anyone has found a published changelog with details of what has been added/removed from IFS between updates? The log that comes with the notification contains a very general list of items moved to Aurena, etc. but there isn’t anything beyond that. I find that after we apply an update, there are a litany of items that have been added, some of which turn out to be very beneficial to our company. The issue is because there is no detailed log of what was updated/rolled out, we have no way of knowing unless we stumble upon it by accident. 

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Bob Corrigan 9 January 2020, 14:16

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

IFS does maintain an Excel-based list of deliveries/bug fixes for both Apps9 and Apps10.  I don’t know if it is publicly accessible but you can request it from IFS Support via a Case.  We’ve used it to review the content of Updates before we have applied them.

Nick

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Excellent! Thank you very much. I was not aware of that! Cheers!

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

You can also find it on the old OpenIFS media system.

Hopefully if we ask nice enough @KristenGastaldo could make a new category and then @Bob Corrigan could upload the documents here as well!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Here is the link to it on openIFS that customers and partners can access using their IFS Portal Account: https://open.ifsworld.com/mediashare/mediapage.aspx?entityId=10203

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Thanks all. I was able to pull the enhancements spreadsheet and what’s new PPT deck from the openIFS! Exactly what I was looking for!

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hopefully if we ask nice enough @KristenGastaldo could make a new category and then @Bob Corrigan could upload the documents here as well!

We definitely can. I’ll reach out to Bob about how best to surface this content in the community. There are several things - like release notes, newsletters, etc - that we’re looking to have in here as well. 

Badge +1

Can someone make available the Enhancements Spreadsheet as the old openIFS portal is no longer available.

Thanks

Tris

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Can someone make available the Enhancements Spreadsheet as the old openIFS portal is no longer available.

Thanks

Tris

Hi Tris - @Bob Corrigan has been moving content over and republishing here. Can you check and see if what you need is there? If not, let me know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

The latest version of the IFS Apps 2001 to Apps 9 and Apps10 Enhancement Excel Spreadsheet  (Change Log) can be downloaded from: https://community.ifs.com/ifs-application-product-updates-115/ifs-enhancement-spreadsheet-apps-9-update-17-and-apps-10-update-8-2302