Solved

IFS Aurena Analysis Results

• 14 November 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 64 replies

In IFS 10 Aurena, we’ve just kicked off our QC dept and what we found is that entering analysis results is very tedious because we have to enter one line at a time instead of it being a table view that we can enter in each variable at the same time. Is there an overview screen to look at the inspection results for an Analysis Result for a shop order in Aurena Cloud? Basically, is this screen or interface any better in cloud than it is in Aurena 10?

IFS 10 Analysis Result, I can just click in the next one and enter results. At the top when I’m done, we “Complete All Registered Results”.
Aurena 10, We can only “Enter and View Results” for one Analysis result line at a time. If I highlight multiple, I can’t look at multiple and I can’t enter results on this overview. It takes us 10 minutes each time we have to register inspection results in Aurena 10 in comparison to IEE.

icon

Best answer by matt.watters 15 November 2023, 15:45

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

@Anna this is one of the confusing elements of the Aurena/Cloud interface where it seems you need to do things one way because you have to do it that way in other pages.

Here, your Analysis Result page shows all the data points (1-9) for your operation 10. Selecting any one of these data points and then selecting Enter and View Results will take you to a dialog where you will enter the results for data point 1 then select Next to enter the results for data point 2 and so on. There is no overview table to enter values for all the data points such as in IEE.

Here I have two data points (1 and 4) connected to operation 10. I select one as stated above and enter the results for both data points in the same dialog using the Next command.

I can then see the results for all the data points in the Analysis Results - Variables/Attribute/Categorical depending on the type of data point.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

I actually found an overview screen to see the Analysis Results - Attributes and Variables but edit isn’t allowed here. Maybe I should propose that we have edit capabilities on this screen because what’s happening is every time we go to enter results, it takes us through the ones that we’ve already completed which wastes time. If I click on the one line to view and edit results, it doesn’t give me the “next” option to let me put in more than just this one variable. It’d at least be nice if our users could choose at which point of the list of analysis results do they want to start entering results but it seems like they have to either go through all of them or do one at a time. Thank you for clarifying that this isn’t in cloud. This might be something that they can update or at least make it more user friendly.

Analysis Result - Variables, can’t edit on this screen though.

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

In my Apps10 Aurena I get this:

I have four data points on an analysis. Select data point 1 and enter/view results. Enter results, complete the data point, select next to move to data point 2 and repeat. Then close the dialog leaving 1 & 2 Completed and 3 & 4 Uncompleted.

Select data point 4 and enter/view results. The dialog opens at data point 4, cycling through data points 1 and 2 is not required.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

@matt.watters thank you for the detailed explanation. In our version of Aurena (apps 10 upd 18) when we click on one of the results that hasn’t been entered it didn’t seem like we could see the previous results but as you’re showing it works how I’d expect.

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hello,

I'd like to ask a question because I'm on AURENA and my customer would like to be able to enter analysis results in table mode, not line by line, by doing next. I don't see this as standard, not even on Cloud version 22 r1.2. 

Do you agree with me? It's really long to enter an analysis when there are 30 lines, I think. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

@audreyS I agree but according to IFS, they are sticking to entering analysis results like this instead of the overview screenshot that I show above because there can be multiple analysis results per norm type etc unfortunately. I was hoping for the same when I posted this in the community.

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Thank you @Anna , yes, that's what I understand.