Skip to main content

License Usage of ‘IFSANONYMOUS’  (IFS Anonymous User) has become ‘Full’ after APPS8 to APPS10 Upgrade. License Usage for ‘IFSANONYMOUS’ was ‘None’ in APPS8 and now in APPS10 it has consumed 1 Full User license. Why it consumes a Full user even though it is an IFS System User?

Hi @KusalCW ,

Most probably IFSANONYMOUS still has one of the legacy roles attached to it. My understanding is that the only role that needs to be attched to this used it FND_ANONYMOUS. Worj removing all other roles expect for this one from the user and see whether the license usage changes from FULL.

Cheers.

Hi,

we have the same problem. User IFSANONYMOUS consumes FULL licence.

I have checked permission sets attached to and there is only FND_ANONYMOUS.

Any solution?

Hi,

Does anyone have the answer to why one full licence is being used by IFSANONYMOUS?

Br,
Rikard

Hi,

the problem still persists. At customer’s environment who has IFS10 UPD18 the license usage is FULL. We have a customer who has IFS10 UPD21 and there is no longer a user IFSANONYMOUS at all.

Regards,

Petr

Hi Petr, 

Our customer has UPD22 installed and they still have a FULL licence used unfortunately. 

Do you know if there is any functionality that is lacking due to the user IFSANONYMOUS missing?

Br,
Rikard

Hi,
I don't know. I recommend creating a support request.
Regards,
Petr