Solved

IFS 9 SSO login issue: Invalid username or password

• 21 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge +8

Hi,

Here we setup SSO for IFS9 environment and it was working fine previously. Now, when trying to logging  through  into IFS Enterprise Explorer the credentials are not accepted (invalid username or password)

we reconfigured as below mentioned solution

But it seems to nothing happened, also we enable DEBUG in windows integrated authentication configuration.Further, we deleted all user's synchronize information from the database level and run synchronization again in application .but it did not work .

where can we find a proper solution to fix this error .

Need your guidance

Thankyou

icon

Best answer by LevSupunS 27 June 2023, 12:49

View original

5 replies

Badge +3

Hi @LevSupunS,

Have you resolved this error??

Thanks,

thilanka.

Badge +8

Hi @Thilanka Perera ,

No .our customer created a case to ifs

BR

Supuni

Badge +3

Hi @LevSupunS, We are currently experiencing a similar issue with an APPS9 customer. Have you reviewed the Manage Server logs? 

Badge +8

Hi @Thilanka Perera ,

yes I reviewed but nothing specially found. but i remeber now there was a window kerberos authentication update automatically installed to our server. we suspected that was the issue for this. here this is kerberos update we noticed in server

,but after customer create a ifs case .after ,the issue was handled and  fixed by ifs

Badge +3

Hi @LevSupunS, Do you know what exactly they followed to fix the error? And can I know the Windows Server version of the Domain Controller?