Solved

IEE window field has bigger in size

• 21 March 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge +5

I have customers environment APPS10 UPD 18 with some of pages having larger field sizes (about 4-5 pages )where all others pages has correct smaller sizes. 

Ex: 

It should ideally be like this:

The issue is with only few pages throughout the application.

We suspect someone has done the changes to the base profile with high scaling in their machine and saved those pages.

We tried removing profile entries/saving back to profile with correct scaling of 100% in the machine and removing application caches(appdata/local/apps/2.0). Even replaced profile entries exported with correct environment.

Non of them seemed to work. there are 2 base profiles and both having the same issue for those specific pages.

IF anyone knows how to fix this issue please reply me on this thread.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by JohannesWittwer 22 March 2023, 20:36

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Are the pages that look strange customized?

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi,

We have the same issue in very few screens (IFS10 UPD 17)

eg.Expense sheet

during Upgrade from IFS 8 to IFS 10, about 2 years ago, we had this issue on forms that were in high use and which really was not usable anymore.

Based on feedback from our IFS Solution Mangager this is a bug in the client of the specific form, that needs to be fixed by IFS.

Badge +5

frmWoFaultReportCustOrderTab , frmWorkOrderPrepareTab - these are not customized but having custom fields defined

frmFunctionalObject_Cust , frmCustomer360Summary_Cust - these are customized from IFS

we have just upgrading the project and customer has APPS10 UPD 18, APPS10 UPD 16 versions in different environments 

in APPS10 UPD 16 - frmFunctionalObject, frmCustomer360Summary is there without the issue(no cust version in it)

but frmWoFaultReportCustOrderTab issue is still there without a customization.

Thank you!

Badge +5

Hi,

We have the same issue in very few screens (IFS10 UPD 17)

eg.Expense sheet

during Upgrade from IFS 8 to IFS 10, about 2 years ago, we had this issue on forms that were in high use and which really was not usable anymore.

Based on feedback from our IFS Solution Mangager this is a bug in the client of the specific form, that needs to be fixed by IFS.

Hi @JohannesWittwer  I checked the same expense sheet in our env. and found it is having the same issue. So IFS fixed the issue for you or did you have any workaround for using these windows?

Thank you for the input. 

Badge +5

frmWoFaultReportCustOrderTab , frmWorkOrderPrepareTab - these are not customized but having custom fields defined

frmFunctionalObject_Cust , frmCustomer360Summary_Cust - these are customized from IFS

we have just upgrading the project and customer has APPS10 UPD 18, APPS10 UPD 16 versions in different environments 

in APPS10 UPD 16 - frmFunctionalObject, frmCustomer360Summary is there without the issue(no cust version in it)

but frmWoFaultReportCustOrderTab issue is still there without a customization.

Thank you!

@Tomas Ruderfelt  Sorry i forgot to tag you previously for the reply.

Thank you for your input.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Ok, I had a theory that was valid if all was customized but this I do not know about.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

@malshanihm1 Expense sheet is not fixed for us in IFS10 UPD17. As it is only a minor design issue not affecting the functionality, we don’t really mind - also because it is only used by a limited number of people in our organisation.

Case mentioned was related to a customized form, that was in heavy use by the majority of our users. Due to the customization it was fixed as customization service.