Question

How to Hide Supplier Document Tax Information in Aurena

• 24 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

How can we hide the Supplier Document Tax Information tab on the supplier page in Aurena using Permission Sets?

This can be done in IEE using presentation objects, but how can we do this in Aurena?

Many of our users will need access to some supplier information, but most should not have access to tax ID numbers.  This is a security issue because if the supplier is an individual, the tax id may be their social security number. 

Related thread: Mask or Encrypt confidential information | IFS Community

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

I was also after the same info. Is it possible to hide a certain tab? Eg. the payment tab on a customer page?

eg. 

On the projection, it seems you cannot hide a page for example?

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Best would be a condition on the field to be shown (using Page Designer to make the change with Context if wanted). However, even in newer versions it not possible to make a configuration that is condition based (it would be something like: if user is a member of a group, s/he is not allowed to see it).

I truly hope that in a version after IFS22 this will become available via entering some JSON coding.

I know this is a long shot: prepare copies of the supplier forms/pages that contain the tax id and make sure that, using page designer, you remove the tax id. Change permission sets so some people (Finance employees for example) have access to standard IFS forms/pages and the others to the custom forms/pages. I can hardly estimate what that would cost timewise to prepare, but it is an idea.