Solved

How to Delete a Migration Job in Cloud

• 28 July 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge +14

Hi All,

I’m logged in with IFSAPP credentials and want to delete an unwanted migration job.

I can MJ details and the delete button.

But when I click on the delete button, nothing happens, and not even get an error.

I have checked the Grant Access to Users page and the relevant MJ can be seen in the list.

But there are no records when I click on the ‘Bulk Grant’ button.

Kindly let me know your opinion, please.

Thank you in Advance.

icon

Best answer by Sajith D 1 August 2022, 01:18

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @MitDenukN ,

What is the version of cloud you are running? I tested in 21.2.7 and the delete seem to work alright. Are you not getting the delete confirmation pop-up when you use the delete button?

Cheers,

Badge +14

Hi @Sajith D , Thank you for your response.

When I click on the delete button,  I’m getting this confirmation popup but it’s not deleting the records.

Please find the below version details:

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @MitDenukN,

is this happening across all your environments? (i.e. build place, use place, etc.)? It seems very strange. If you are seeing the same behavior across all the environments, probably worth creating a ticket with support to get some assistance.

Cheers 

Badge +14

Hi @Sajith D , I really appreciate your opinion on this.

I tried to replicate the issue in the Test environment but we can delete Migration jobs in Test successfully.

But we have noticed that IFSAPP passwords are different in client and database.

We can’t login to the database using the client IFSAPP credentials but we can connect to the database with a different password.

Not sure how it happened and this might be the issue.

Badge +14

Hi @Sajith D , Would it be possible to know the correct way to change IFSAPP user password.

If we try to change password using the button ‘Set Password’ in the user page, seems it is not updating the oracle user’s password. Do I need to alter the user’s password to change it.

Kindly let me know. 
And just to let you know, still we can’t delete the migration job in this environment.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @MitDenukN,

So far this is exactly what has worked for me. setting the password in user page followed by a manual alter user in the database to update the password to the same in the database. Not sure whether this is the best or the only way tho.

Cheers

Badge +14

Hi @Sajith D, we were unable to replicate this issue in other environments and couldn’t find the cause or solution for this issue. so suggested creating an IFS support case for further assistance.

Thank you for your opinion.