Question

How to add charcater Note text on Purchase Requsition

• 18 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Hi

My name herdi, i new in ERP IFS. I have case how to add character note text on PR. I’ve already added with P/L SQL but when i’m trying on ERP still not to added.

Before the character is 2000 then change to 4000 but on erp not work.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hey herdi,

You did the changed in the view instead of the table (purchase_req_line_tab) anyway be aware of doing such changes, I’m not quite sure if you should ask IFS for modification or something.

Badge +2

Hi Zapior

we did for modification and development, i just ask how to added in ifs after added in pl sql.

Kind regard

Herdi

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi @Herdiansyah,
If this field is a standard core field we don’t recommend you to update this. Please contact IFS with your requirement if so. Also I am not sure if you have direct access to the required code files which needs an update via the client tool as well (Visual Studio) to update and reflect the new character length, hence updating via PLSQL alone will not be sufficient. 
Best Regards,
Yasas

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Your data looks like you want to add one-to-many records. You might be better off creating a Custom Logical Unit, which is a custom table built with IFS tools.

You could then associate your Custom Logical Unit with your requisition line, with one record for each associated line (reducer duct 556, reducer duct 496, etc)